[OT] SendMail in NT

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Mar 14 23:21:59 CST 2002

Umm, yes they do. It's pretty brain-dead, you have to be logged into
an administrator group to send attachments, but it is there.
It's called CDONTS (i.e. CDO on NT Server). Works in ASP.
I'm using the VB API and not ASP. Funny though, I'm actually
recommending they let me re-write to use an Outlook login.
Yeah, it could have been a no-brainer from Linux.
What a waste of an OS. Just got done fixing a M$ "enhancement" in
Access 2000 for a project. Job security ,love it or hate it, you got
it with M$ products. As long as companies are willing to foot the bill.

I'm going home, I've had all the M$ I can take for a day!

Brian