[OT] SendMail in NT

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 14 22:56:00 CST 2002

Isn't it amazing that MS provides no SMTP service either through ASP, or as a
part of its core OS.  I don't mean sendmail quality, I just mean very basic
to send the mail out without thinking much.  Makes it hard to use as a server
platform.  All of our webservers have to use a Sun box to send their email out
from forms and such.

--
JD Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator