an easy one

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Mar 13 16:55:52 CST 2002

At 08:41 AM 3/13/02 -0800, J. Eric Gilliland wrote:
>I have a very easy question.  Before you mock me, be
>assured that I have looked in but my manual and the
>online KDE help and cannot find the answer.

Can't help there, but let me tell you it was a pain in the a** trying to
figure out "Enlightment" on my new Peanut Linux box.  I was looking
high/low for a freakin' tool bar or something to run programs.  I finally
figured out late yesterday that I had to click on the desktop to get a
menu.  Ugh.

Good news -- I played an MP3 file last night on the box.  Yea!  Playing an
MP3 on a P120 is about all you can ask of it though, I was trying to find
some more files and it gettts thhhhhhhhhhe   sttt tutt utt   ers
reallllllly bad.

;-)

Is there a good command line version to play MP3's?  Maybe that won't max
the proc so bad . . .

-- Bradley Miller