The Verdict

Aravind Gottipati a_gottipati at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 15:36:05 CST 2002

Hi,

    Sorry about your qmail experiences, but have you considered using
postfix? The config file reads pretty easily and I think it supports all
the features you asked for.  It is not as widely used as sendmail or
qmail, but I have been using it for about a year now and setting it up
is not hard at all.  If you do need help setting up postfix, I can try.
Check it out at www.postfix.org

Aravind.

p.s: Dont be put off by the name, its good software.

sometime around Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 09:15:44AM -0600