(OT?) Micro/DOJ Settlement

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Fri Mar 1 18:39:18 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar ,  at 11:45:58AM -0600, Marvin Bellamy wrote:
>                                                   If I'm convicted of
> murder, does my attorney get to banter with the judge on a fair
> sentence?
Actually your attorney does fight for your sentence after the conviction.
They don't usually get the leniancy that M$ is getting, because no one is
afraid of my or your sentence crashing the financial markets.  That shouldn't
matter, but it seems to.
--
JD Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator