KCLUG --> KCMUG?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Mar 1 17:09:27 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, JD Runyan wrote:

> Funny how people buy the propoganda.  IT was getting my MCSE that pushed me
> onto the M$ sucks bandwagon

Got to agree whole-heartedly with you on this one...  Did the NT 4.0
MCSE courses at New Horizons, and all I could think as I sat through
each class was, "Would I believe all this shit if I had no previous
exposure to Linux?"  Windows 2000 even worse - they point to RFC's as
though they invented them, and baste everything in the thickest redmond
accent possible.

I was just reading from "Scripting Windows 2000" by Jeffrey Honeyman
last night, and found the following statement hillarious:

"In the Microsoft world (they bought the world, remember - humanity is a
wholly owned subsidiary, and we get stock options)..."

I guess Bill and company assume that anyone who attends training related
to their platform has no prior exposure to comptuers and is looking for
a career change.  This is really pretty annoying to those of us who've
been in the industry for more than a decade - insults the intelligence.

Dustin

--
"And it should be the law: If you use the word `paradigm' without knowing
what the dictionary says it means, you go to jail. No exceptions."