Apache Help

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Fri Mar 1 04:02:04 CST 2002

> This is Driving me bonkers!  IF I get rid od the primary website out of
the
> virtual directory It works but if I add it back in all that comes up on
both
> Domains it the Primary domain!!! UUUUUUHHHHHHHG!!!!! :((((((

I may be off-base, but in all the messages so-far, you're talking about
domain1.com and domain2.com.  To apache, domain2.com is *NOT* the same as
www.domain2.com.  You need to make sure the value you enter for the server
name is exactly what you're using to access the web-server.

Of course you also have to be running an HTTP V1.1 capable browser...

NOTE:  You can add more than one server name for name-based vhosting using
the ServerAlias setting...ie:

<VirtualHost domain2.org>
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/domain2
ServerName domain2.org