cloning a drive

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jun 27 20:25:29 CDT 2002

Just make a symbolic link for c:windowstemp ... um .. never mind
that's Linux.
You can change the location of the temp directory in Window$.
I have a limited edition Norton ghost program on a cd with a mobo I
bought.
I could burn you a copy, if you can't find a free copy on google.
Let me know.

Brian

Also there is good old xcopy, depending on your needs it may do what you
need.