Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 21:03:56 CDT 2002

I totally agree. I am what you would term a newbie to Linux and everyone here has to admit that
there was a time when they, too, were not infinitely knowledgeable on Linux or Windows or any other
OS for that matter. I admit that most of what is discussed here regarding Linux goes over my head,
but does that mean that I can't comprehend topics and become somewhat of an expert myself? Of
course not. A condescending attitude towards those who are less knowledgeable than yourself only
breeds the kind of contempt that many hold for the folks at M$.