Audiogalaxy Replacement

mbsmith at dstsystems.com mbsmith at dstsystems.com
Tue Jun 18 15:29:59 CDT 2002

I use gtk-gnutella, and it works like a charm.  Here's the blurb from
http://gtk-gnutella.sourceforge.net/ :

"Gtk-Gnutella is a clone of Gnutella (see gnutella.wego.com). It runs on every Unix which supports
GTK+ (1.2 or above). Gnome is not needed. It is currently developed and tested
under Linux (Debian 2.2) and is known to run at least on Linux and FreeBSD
(on 80x86 machines).  It is released under the GNU Public License (GPL)."

I don't know if it will compile on OSX, I know nothing about OSX.

Cheers
Mark Smith

"J. Mike Needham" <graphicguy062 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net