Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Tue Jun 18 00:56:26 CDT 2002

Not once did I, or would I ever, say that Linux is not stable or rock solid.
I would never argue that point with you.  On the contrary, Linux is stable
AND rock solid.  IF you know what your doing.

Keep in mind that the readers of this list are above average.  Think of your
grandma.  Now imagine her with Linux on her machine trying to get it going.

Maybe Lindows is different.  I haven't used it yet.  But I still maintain
that, for the average brain dead user, Linux is not a good choice for a
desktop operating system.

Aaron