License plate ideas . . . .

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 17 13:04:10 CDT 2002

I find it interesting that the Missouri legislature has just approved
the issuance of special plates for certain (I believe) non-profit groups.

The SCA group (kingdom) members in MO can now get special plates with
the logo painted on it.  I am not 100% up on the issue as I live in KS,
but it was reported to the full court assemblage at Lilies War last week.

I understand that a similar proposal has been made in KS, but I do not
know the status.

Anyone interested in more info should contact me off-line as this
conversation would be a logarithmic departure into the Off Topic realm.