What's wrong with the market?

Derric Goodwin Derric.E.Goodwin at mail.sprint.com
Fri Jun 7 14:16:30 CDT 2002

 The job market here in KC is terrible now for IT folks.
I recently moved from Silicon Valley (few months ago) to KC because the
job market out there was just plain ridiculous. I was sending 6 to 10
resumes a day after I was laid off for weeks...

 There were many jobs being posted but the HR folks were being swamped
with literally thousands of replies to each job posting.

I am just now starting to get e-mails now from my Monster account (now
that I don't need it...lol).

It does look like jobs are picking up on the west coast. Will probably
take a long time to trickle back to us in KC...

Derric Goodwin