What's wrong with the market?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jun 6 03:34:23 CDT 2002

Hmm -- you know . . . I know there are a lot of "I went to school and I'm
an IT whiz with a huge resume of fluff" people out there, but at least from
this list I know there are probably quite a few bright individuals that
wouldn't mind a few $$ here and there.  My problem is I've decided to buy
the company I work for, but I'm going to be swamped with work (tough . . .
I know!).  I'd be more than happy to farm out web work for those needy
souls who are looking for a little extra here and there.  I've got quite a
few programs/etc... that I've done in Cold Fusion (yuck) but 90% of the new
stuff I've done is all PHP.  If there are some interested people, please
email me privately -- put "KCLUG JOB LURKER" in the subject line so I can
filter them out.

The thing that irritates me the most is sending IT jobs overseas.  We've
shipped off most of our manufacturing and production to foreign workers and
now the cost cutting axe is making some people choose different countries
for even services!   Will SOMEONE in corporate America finally figure out
that if you send all the manufacturing and service jobs out of the country
that NOBODY will be able to afford what they are offering???   Yea, like
I'm really going to buy a HDTV while I work at WallyWorld at $?.??/hour.
Jeez.

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162 <-- NEW!!
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780