Searching...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 23:40:27 CDT 2002

I find it hard to believe that any of these companies
ever had problems. Common sense tells you what it
takes to make money. When you are head of a company
that big, you hire people to do what you tell them to
do. When things are going wrong, wouldn't you be
concerned? Is it not their job to inform you of such
things? When the "brass" is walking away with
multi-million dollar severances and options, and
everyone else loses 15 years of 401 and stock
overnight, it makes you wonder...