Searching...

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jul 31 14:13:36 CDT 2002

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy wrote:

> Boy, it doesn't get any more agonizing than this list.  KC is taking it
> in the gut business-wise.  Any now, Vanguard is going under.

Well - yeah.  What I can't understand is how an airline can stay in the
air for a solid eight years and NEVER turn a profit.  I work on the
ground floor of the building Vanguard has used as their reservation
center (second floor) and can't say I will miss them - especially now
that all those extra parking spaces have opened up.

Ah - now I can have a smoke break without being bothered by the somewhat
low-caliber folk they had a tendency to hire.
<grin>

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | Nobody really knows what happiness is,  |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | until they're married. And then it's    |
| 913.579.7117                | too late.                               |