lugnuke.moon-lite.com

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jul 31 02:52:23 CDT 2002

Howdy everyone,
I've been working with PostNuke for some clients lately, and thought it
might be a neat idea to put together a PostNuke site to support my two
favorite LUGs - KULUA and KCLUG.

So... I humbly announce the birth of KC/Lawrence LugNuke site at:
http://lugnuke.moon-lite.com/html/

Please feel free to create yourself an account and make use of the site
as you see fit.  I hope this site can provide users with something
unique that will perpetuate it's existance. No on-line community is any
more important than the users which make up that community.

Enjoy!
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "Evil is that which one believes of     |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | others. It is a sin to believe evil of  |
| 913.579.7117                | others, but it is seldom a mistake."    |
                              |		-- H.L. Mencken                 |