Problem installing SuSE Linux 8 from DOS partition.

Gai Ming Ming.Gai at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 31 02:25:50 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I've downloaded the whole tree of /i386 via the SuSE ftp server,
and I put them into my local partition as c:linux.

I booted my PC with the bootup disk I created to start the install,
everything goes fine:
start install in graphical interface...
then I choose to start install from harddisk
	I select hda1, folder: /linux,
and the lovely green sceen appears,
I simply followed it step by step, however, it couldn't mount all
my dos partitions. It reported that:
	Can't mount hda1 as /windows/C,
	it has been mounted as /mounts/extra.
Then it reports that it can't find the install source medium....

Is there anyway to work it out?

Look forward to your help...

Regards,
GM