tux flag flying proud

I am Spartacus spartacus at home.aafp.org
Tue Jul 30 13:08:28 CDT 2002

some of you may recall a couple of months ago i was asking the list for
pointers on where i might find a Linux flag.  i wanted something to
compete with all of the college flags my neighbors have mounted on their
front porches.  well, one of the list members stepped up to the plate
and took on this challenge.  for a reasonable fee, Matt Luettgen
(crash3m at trelane.net) made the flag from start to finish.  it's 3' x 5'
(huge), weatherproof (as any penguin should be) and is the perfect
addition to my neighborhood.  if you go to http://www.iamspartacus.net
you can see the flag in action.  i believe Matt said he was not opposed
to doing more of this type of work, if anyone is interested.  it turned
out to be a top-quality product -- not to mention that all my suburban
neighbors are getting an education on superior operating systems now!

thanks again, matt!

shannon
http://www.iamspartacus.net