New Member Question

bkelsay at comcast.net bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Jul 27 15:51:18 CDT 2002

This is why I have been making a special effort to greet new arrivals in the
last months.  I have been a little distracted in the lasst few weeks by my
new laptops.  (Trying to get the PCMCIA slots working.)  Hopefully most
people realize that with any  group that it takes a while for people to get
used to a new person.   Feel free to circulate around the room, introduce
yourself, find a group that is talking about something you are interested
in.  I'll be the one with some hardware free to a good home.

Will the person who requested a video card about 3-4 meetings ago please
show up?  I've been lugging it around w/ me.  I also had some 72-pin memory
for Brad Miller. (Who I have still not met or seen at a meeting.)

Brian Kelsay