Forum

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 14:53:29 CDT 2002

Let me assure you, DBoard, that this is an excellent forum
full of knowledgeable, helpful people.  I, and many others,
have gotten much help from the members of this list.  And a
little well-natured ribbing, as well.

For my part, the discussion on grammar and spelling is
finished.

Eric G
--- DBoard <dboard at kc.rr.com> wrote:
> I joined this forum to read, discuss, and learn more
> about Linux and to help
> others if at all possible. In the last few days the main
> topic seems to be
> spelling and punctuation. I thought this was about Linux
> and helping others
> experience the joys of a great OS, maybe I was wrong.
>

> I hope not!
>
> DBoard
>

> majordomo at kclug.org
> Enter without the quotes in body of message "unsubscribe
kclug"

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3