job search [aka consulting]

mgoins at kcp.com mgoins at kcp.com
Fri Jul 26 14:51:24 CDT 2002

I was thinking of small businesses Doctors offices Law firms and the such.
This does not look good for it.

 Dow component and No. 1 software maker Microsoft (MSFT: up $1.34 to $44.17,
 Research, Estimates) bounced early Friday after declining in the previous
 session. On Thursday, the company also said that it would increase spending on
 research and development by 20 percent and hire almost 10 percent more workers
 this year, thanks to sales of Windows XP.

 Those of use who advocate Linux use need to work harder to get our message out.
 If the company you work at does not use Linux tell them why they should.

                    Lowell Premer

                    <lowell at kc.rr.com>           To:     Brian Densmore <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

                    Sent by:                     cc:     Rusty <kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com>,
<kclug at kclug.org>
                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     RE: job search [aka consulting]

                    lliana.net

                    07/26/02 09:46 AM

But what your business plan has to offer is the major savings v. the M$
licensing scheme; that's what gets you in the door, IF you get in...