job search

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 13:08:51 CDT 2002

Ummm, actually, I forgot to run a spellcheck.  I'm gonna
shut the hell up now.

Eric G

--- Jim Herrmann <JimH at ItDepends.com> wrote:
> I'm hoping you misspelled homonyms incorrectly on
> purpose?  Right?
>
> Jim
>
> On Thursday 25 July 2002 04:41 pm, J. Eric Gilliland
> wrote:
> > The spelling errors are aside from the incorrect
> hominyms
>

> majordomo at kclug.org
> Enter without the quotes in body of message "unsubscribe
kclug"

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3