job search

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 00:34:48 CDT 2002

I'll throw my hat in the ring on this topic as well. I know just about
enough to be dangerous, but am trying hard to learn. (reallly would
like to focus on security issues - I know, its a "buzz word"...but its
been my goal for longer than its been buzzing). I don't shun the M$
world as much as some apparently do, but have a healthy disdain for the
organization. I am astute enough to realize that there is a huge market
using those products, and to ignore them when wanting to provide IT
services is to spite yourself. Make an inroad, and teach clients the
"other way", thereby gaining not only business for yourself, but
converts for "the cause". That being said, I know something about M$
OSes, but Linux is my current "passion".

Anyway, I would love to be involved with a anyone on any project where
I could expand my knowledge of this system. My current job requires far
too much of my time, and I'm looking for something that can hopefully
give me the ability to walk away from it in the foreseeable future and
still survive. If anyone has projects they'd like assistance with, let
me know. I'm in it for the learning first....an "apprenticship" if you
will.

Rusty