Mandrake Cooker Beta is out

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jul 23 13:21:06 CDT 2002

Amen brother!

I like KDE3, I like the latest gnome also, but I'm waiting for the next
release.
I like to be able to edit my menus easily. ;')

For those that think KDE and Gnome are bloated there is always fluxbox.
And several other simpler faster non-"bloated" GUIs. Personally, I like
the
bloat. It gives me features. I do sometimes use the command line and
I frequently read the man pages in a console.

Then of course there is always the command line. Nobody is forcing you
to use
KDE or Gnome. It's all about choice. Run what you choose to run.
To each his or her own.

Brian