Computer Hardware Classes

Adam Davis ald at dovienya.net
Mon Jul 22 20:38:31 CDT 2002

Hey all.

Anybody taken any beginner/intermediate computer hardware classes at any
of the local community colleges (preferably on the MO side)?  I'd like to
take some sort of class, but not sure which direction to head with it.

It'd be -preferable- if the class was not geared at hardware under
Windows/DOS, but that's not absolutely necessary (so long as the class
doesn't teach plug-n-play installations for about 30 min. and then go on
and on about Windows settings after that, at least).

Most of the free/really cheap stuff they offer is 'M$ <blank> for the
Beginning Computer User'.  Heh.  Not what I'm looking for, if you know
what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

~Adam Davis