Completely off topic: FW: Trustworthy Computing

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Fri Jul 19 17:01:27 CDT 2002

I cannot imagine a spammed e-mail from Bill Gates which is _not_
being used to build or refine a database.

On the http address below, if you use an lcid other than 1033 and
id of anything other than 155, you get a server error message, not
just a generic 'signup'. This most likely means the two numbers are
correlated with the original e-mail address. Thus, they've sent you a
key, and are watching you hit their signup page, probably building a
database with reports that identify 'exceptions.' Well, they got
a number of such hits from Rob Becker, then, while I tinkered around
with the http address...