SQL/odbc

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Thu Jul 18 12:59:55 CDT 2002

I have used a few databases including MySql, but I am by no means a db guy.
We are getting some software that is is requesting MS SQL 2000 or other odbc compliant database.
The thing is I don't know comperable alternitaves.

I asked a few people at computer stores and no one could offer one. I have heard a db's have odbc
modules available, but don't know what to ask for or whats comperable.

--
Patrick Miller -- Telephone Answerette Systems Inc.
IS/Telecom Tech. -- EVE Soon to be Infinity