<RANT that goes severly off topic and most likely has horrible grammer and foul language> Re: How fast is your cable...

dattaway at attaway.net dattaway at attaway.net
Thu Jul 18 11:54:04 CDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 crash3m at trelane.net wrote:

> beautiful rant snipped <

The good news is wireless microwaves can cut through the air with pinpoint
precision with highly directional antennas.  More frequencies on the way.
A community run internet generating its own content?  I'm sure other
service providers would be happy to peer with that.  The future is looking
very promising.  A few years ago, wireless was a rare hobby.  Now it seems
like everyone is getting it.  A few years from now, networking might be
the obvious thing to do.  Installed, maintained, and peered by the local
communities.  Free as the air we breathe.

Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150