How fast is your cable...

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 18 07:17:00 CDT 2002

What I want is full access broadband. I think these proposals to make it
illegal to limit users upload rates or block web servers make a lot of
sense. There is no reason AOL should get to spoon feed us all their
content while not letting us post our own.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/