Anyone want to be in a movie?

Chris Mitchell cmitchell at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 12:42:30 CDT 2002

This is the contents of the flyer I brought to the meeting last night.
Chris Mitchell

Do something cool this summer..be in a movie!

That's right, this summer Mental Ward Film Productions will be filming their
newest film called Grassfire and we want you to be in it.  On Saturday July
20th from 8am to 10:30am we will be filming a scene in Southern Johnson
County and all you have to do is show up.   From the same guys who built a
life-size Millennium Falcon in their backyard comes their newest
adventure.the ultimate outdoor computer LAN party.  And the really cool
part, stand-up comedian Dave Free will be there (because he's in the scene)
and promises to make you laugh.

Time: 8am to 10:30am
"All you have to do is wake up and show up!"

Feel free to bring something to drink or snack on.  You can even bring a
blanket to spread on the ground if you want.  If it is raining, then the
scene will be rescheduled for August 10th at the same time.  Feel free to
visit our web page www.mentalwardfilm.com and check out the script and get