SWB DSL - Disapoinment

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Wed Jul 17 01:30:20 CDT 2002

On 7/16/02 8:06 PM, "Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy" <mbellamy at kc.rr.com>
wrote:

> My throat is sore from badmouthing DSL service.  I just got a call from
> SWB myself offering me service for $40/month and no installation charges
> since I had it at my old place.  Take a look at our gripes in the
> archives.  Plus, with TWC, I get free cable :)

Waitaminnit! What do you mean, "I get free cable"?

Every time I call TWC and say, "If I switch to RR, will I get either more
channels for the same price or a lower price for my current cable
subscription?" they say no. They tell me that the two have *nothing* to do
with each other.

Can you be more specific, please?