Looking for a thread - bulk disc burning

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Jul 16 05:20:21 CDT 2002

How 'bulk' are you talking about?

There was a teenager on our MLUG list out of Columbia that built an
automated cd burner for Linux. I believe it'd load the disc, burn it, and
unload the disc. I don't think it cost him that much to make as he used a
normal cd-r drive and a self-built arm for loading/unloading the discs
(based on suction I think). I think he was going to build it into a
vending machine for custom burnt discs for our Linux expo.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/