No end to Linux.

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Mon Jul 15 19:23:25 CDT 2002

Stretch that timeframe out to 2 years and it paints a completely different
picture:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=RHAT&d=c&k=c1&c=msft&a=v&p=s&t=2y&l=on&z=m&q=l

                    dattaway at attaway.net

                    Sent by:                     To:     Kansas City Linux Users <kclug at kclug.org>

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       cc:

                    lliana.net                   Subject:     Re: No end to Linux.

                    07/15/2002 02:19 PM

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy wrote:

> Maybe the pessimistic bear from that commercial is right..."Dow 5,000.
> NASDAQ 800."  I'd be laughing my ass off at these shysters if my job
> weren't in jeopardy.

this appears interesting:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=c&c=msft&t=1y&s=rhat

Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150