market continues to dive!

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 18:24:55 CDT 2002

I think that certification is a good idea, but the types of licenses
that the industry has trusted are the wrong ones.  Business types in
charge just have too much unwarranted confidence in their understanding
of the industry to trust techies.  Then, they point the finger at you
when they get burned.