Back at Square 1

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Sun Jul 14 05:45:47 CDT 2002

I suppose you have the question right, though I'm not using dial-up at all;
the machine sits on my home network, which runs through a Linksys
Router/Switch connected to my DSL Modem. I just need to "educate" the Linux
Box on how to see the router and, through it, the network and Internet.

My real goal is to be able to run httpd and ftpd on the Linux Box and see
them from the rest of my home network.

-SD