Linux Tablet?

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Thu Jul 11 22:09:19 CDT 2002

If I remember they only came with a 2.5" 80MB drive and 4MB of RAM, so you
couldn't run much of a distro on them anyway.  I have some "credit card"
memory upgrades that might fit them somewhere, I think.

Some good info on them here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/4927/t100x_bigs.html

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

                    Seth Dimbert

                    <s.dimbert at fhmr.com>         To:     kclug at kclug.org

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     Linux Tablet?

                    lliana.net

                    07/11/2002 04:52 PM

I've found a source for low-cost Toshiba DynaPad tablet PC's. They come
with
Windows 3.1 installed. Anyone know if they'll run linux?

Anyone know where I can learn more about them? I am *sure* that there's a
community of DynaPad lovers somewhere online, but I can't find them.

-SD