[OT] RE: Speaking of jobs . . .

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jul 11 19:25:24 CDT 2002

That's not entirely true. There are plenty of starving people in
America.
People who can't get decent jobs, because no one will hire them, or
there
is no job they can get in the area they live, or for other reasons.
Still,
I have almost never had a problem managing to get enough money to
survive.

Americans are mostly spoiled, but some do suffer. Not a really
appropriate topic
for a Linux user group. This topic would be better served on kuro5hin.