a different twist on the boot disk

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jul 11 14:22:07 CDT 2002

I like to use gnome toaster.
I drag-n-drop the files I want on the CD into the working area.
I then tell it where my boot image file is, click burn dummy,
if that works ok, I click burn.

of course there is always the command line version if you like doing
things the hard and techie way. I'm a techie, but I'm no
command line addict. Like most of the members on this list who are now
going to flame me for this.
So be it.

Brian