I finally got caught up in my mail queue

Squish squish at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 6 16:48:52 CDT 2002

Amateur...I'm at 4300 messages from a year ago...feel privledged that I
don't respond to this in November of next year.  Tragically I have to factor
catching up into my "long-term" goals as opposed to the "short-term" status
it enjoyed up to recently.

Chris Mitchell
OpenVMS Administrator
Go ahead and laugh...