Copy Protection

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 15:45:12 CDT 2002

Yeah, when I first got started working with PC's, back in the days
before it was call piracy,  I had a friend give me TONS of copied
software.  I examined most of it and bought my own copies of the stuff I
liked. and could actually AFFORD!!!  Mostly, I bought it for the
manuals, but often, to get the latest version, because software was
REALLY buggy back then.

My point is, had it not been for that "unofficial" test drive, I would
never have purchased multiple versions of a number of popular software
packages.