apache

Michael Pratt mtpratt at swbell.net
Thu Jul 4 14:40:54 CDT 2002

So let me get this straight with this setup on my external box.

NameVirtualHost 192.168.10.10
<VirtualHost 192.168.10.10>
ServerName local.smallshop.com
DocumentRoot /usr/home/www_root/showsite/public_html/
ErrorLog /usr/home/www_root/showsite/error_log
DirectoryIndex default.html
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/home/www_root/showsite/public_html/cgi-bin/

<Directory /usr/home/www_root/showsite/public_html/cgi-bin>
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-scripts .cgi .pl
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

The below config knows to go to 192.168.10.10 under the directory
/usr/home/www_root/showsite/public_html/ on the internal machine?  even though the config is on the
external machine?  Or will it go to the external machine anyways?  If so do I need to go and set up
the internal machine's config?