Lost: 12ft white extension cord.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jul 3 13:45:37 CDT 2002

Speaking of the meeting. Someone had asked about setting up a firewall
and testing rules, etc. Is anyone still interested in doing that, and
would anyone want to do try that at this meeting. If so, I can still
pick up a switch and a hub before the meeting.
(Forgot about the meeting and left everything at home, pfft)

Brian (the absent minded professor wannabe)