Browser Config

bkelsay at comcast.net bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 00:32:57 CDT 2002

M$ 0//nS U DuDe!!!   Just kidding.   Here's to them having to hunt long
and hard and then have to dig them out from behind a wall like the Novell
boxes from a while back.
Hahahahah.
Brian  Kelsay

PS  Everybody freaked out last week when I ran SiSoft Sandra stress tests on
a laptop and the network bandwidth tests sent an "extremely large group of
pings out on the network."  I started it and left to go do something else.
When I came back there was a note on the computer.  "NO Network Tests!!"
Kill joy.