Web hosting services

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jul 1 19:27:11 CDT 2002

My company rents hosting space for $20/mo
50MB space, uses cobalt cubes and also has IIS.
This includes e-mail accounts and ftp access.
The site has dual utility feed (aka our own source of power)
and multiple access. Redundancy is possible but will probably cost more.
We don't have multiple locations. At this price of course there
is very little in the way of service. You are expected to know
what you are doing. The company is not terribly Linux (un)friendly. I am

basically it as far as Linux knowledge. Which I mention frequently,
since no one asks me anymore for my recommendation. ;')

I am not in CS/sales, I am just a local geek programmer. All
sales questions will be sent to someone who can actually help. ;')

Best Regards,
Brian Densmore
mailto:densmoreb at ctbsonline.com
Associate