smooth surfing Was: ...NAT users

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Tue Jan 29 15:38:39 CST 2002

Main Entry: commodity <http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif>
Pronunciation: k&-'mä-d&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Etymology: Middle English commoditee, from Middle French commodité,
           from Latin commoditat-, commoditas, from commodus
1 : an economic good: as a : a product of agriculture or mining b :
  an article of commerce especially when delivered for shipment
  <commodities futures> c : a mass-produced unspecialized product
  <commodity chemicals> <commodity memory chips>

----- Forwarded message from Patrick Miller <pert at ygbd.tas-kc.com> -----