smooth surfing Was: ...NAT users

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Tue Jan 29 04:55:56 CST 2002

Ah, but you don't pay the electric company more for a 400 amp service than
for a 200 amp service.  You pay by the quantity of watt-hours you use,
because the quantity you use can be directly related to the cost of
providing it to you.

But as we've shown quite clearly, and will review for the slower
participants or those who arrived late, THERE IS NO MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN PROVISIONING AN UNUSED LINE AND PROVISIONING A LINE USED TO FULL
CAPACITY, except for the degree of overselling possible.