smooth surfing Was: ...NAT users

Lance Feagan lfeagan at ku.edu
Tue Jan 29 00:58:13 CST 2002

Hello All,
Not meaning to be rude, but could the people who really want to discuss
bandwidth find a nice ISP/bandwidth related mailing group to talk on about
it.  As much as I find this discussion interesting, it is wearing a bit thin
on my patience getting so many off topic emails.  Yeah, I could filter them,
but why should I have to do that.  This is a linux group and what started
off as somewhat linux related (using linux as a router/firewall) really has
diverged from being that about 100 emails ago.  Thanks. :-)  Please direct
random flames to /dev/null.

--Lance

P.S. seeing all those lines of:

---