cd drives and red hat 7.2

Mike Distefano mdistefano at mjtek.com
Mon Jan 28 19:06:45 CST 2002

I had the same problem when I installed RH 7.2 on a laptop.  I don't
remember the exact command but it is documented on the RH web site.  Search
the RH 7.2 support web site for CD-ROM.

When I get home I'll look to see if I have it documented or boot up the
laptop and see if its still in the command history.

Mike Distefano, MJ Technologies, Inc.
Ofc:    913-599-5526
Fax:    913-599-5528
Mobile: 913-568-4910