Legality: Was Comcast/etc....

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Jan 25 20:41:11 CST 2002

Just by your own Amp at a store :)  TWC came out and told me they had to
have access to my computer or they wouldnt do anything for me.  They guy
refused to pull out his laptop and plug it into my network or a cable
modem outside the house.  The guy didn't even know enough to understand
that no collisions on the NIC inside the house and 10+% on the outside
NIC indicates a problem with their systems.
	<I run two NIC's in a linux box as a firewall.>

Then again... It took a week and three managers to get RR to install a
cable outlet in the wall.  The first two service staff that came out
tell me "Oh ya, we install faceplates face up in the middle of
everyone's living room.  Thats the way its supposed to be".

FYI: I think the government has rules, enforced by financial penalties,
about telephone uptime and even how long it takes to get a dialtone when
you pick up the phone.

hanasaki at hanaden.com
	Spam : def: It's not kosher.